LIST OF VALUE CHAINS
Agricultural value chain has to do with the people and activities that bring a basic agricultural product like maize or vegetables or cotton from obtaining inputs and production in the field to the consumer, through stages such as processing, packaging, and distribution.
- FG LAUNCHES NAITS TO CURB LIVESTOCK RUSTLING AND IMPROVE ON LIVESTOCK BUSINESS
- FMARD, STAKEHOLDERS BRAINSTORM ON NEW NATIONAL ANIMAL FEED POLICY DOCUMENT
- FG COMMISSIONS MULTIPURPOSE GRAIN DRYER MACHINE, TO REDUCE POST-HARVEST LOSSES AND BOOST PRODUCTION.
- FG, STAKEHOLDERS DEVELOPS 5 YEARS NCSP, TO CURTAIL THE SPREAD OF TRANSBOUNDARY DISEASES IN THE LIVESTOCK SUB SECTOR – ABUBAKAR
- FMARD ADVOCATES FOR LOCAL PRODUCTION OF ORGANIC FERTILIZER