LIST OF VALUE CHAINS
Agricultural value chain has to do with the people and activities that bring a basic agricultural product like maize or vegetables or cotton from obtaining inputs and production in the field to the consumer, through stages such as processing, packaging, and distribution.
- FMARD, STAKEHOLDERS ADVOCATE FOR ANIMAL WELFARE TO PREVENT LOSSES
- FG DISTRIBUTES REFRIGERATED MEAT VANS TO ENHANCE MODERN MEAT HAULAGE SYSTEM
- FG LAUNCHES TADS TO ERADICATE ANIMAL AND ZOONOTIC DISEASES IN THE LIVESTOCK SECTOR
- FG JOINS OTHER MEMBER NATIONS ON THE HAND- IN-HAND INIATIVE TO STRENGTHEN FOOD SECURITY, OTHERS
- FG TO STREAMLINE EXISTING SORGHUM VARIETIES TO ENHANCE SELF-SUFFICIENCY, OTHERS